Sunday, May 31, 2015

May Favorites

Hey Y'all! So as you can tell from the title, I'm going to be showing you guys some of my favorite things from the month of May! I don't have very many, mostly just because I haven't tried many new things. But the things I do have I know you'll love, so I highly recommend you look into them because they are great products! So with out further ado, here are my May Favorites:


Clothes/Fashion-

My first fashion favorite are mKrass and Co. Shorts. Yes, they are pretty expensive for athletic shorts, but the quality is AMAZING and their patterns are super cute and unique! I have worn them with so many different tops and they look great. My school's dress code requires the length of your shorts to reach your finger tips (most nike shorts don't do this for me), and these reach that perfect length on me. You can purchase my pair here!






















My next Clothes Favorite is this seersucker dress I wore to my graduation breakfast earlier in the month. It's green seersucker, and if you look in the bottom corner, it has my monogram! I paired it with gold Jack Rodgers and gold accessories. I am in love with this dress and I keep trying to find an excuse to wear it again. You can buy it from Belk (on a SUPER great sale) here!






















My last fashion favorites are my chacos and my chaco wrist wrap! I know that these shoes are super popular and all of my friends have them and love them, so I decided to give them a try. At first, they rubbed against the bottom of my feet and heel (giving me bad blisters), which I was really upset about because I wanted to be able to wear them a bunch. But then I broke them in and they are the most comfortable thing ever! When I bought my Chacos at Kinnucans (no longer available there, but i found them on the chaco website), I got a chaco wrist wrap free! I honestly don't get the point of it other to be a bracelet and I thought that I would never wear it, but I was wrong! I now find it super cute and wear it almost all the time. It looks good with almost everything, which is pretty surprising. You can get my wrist wrap here (I have the color 1000)

























Makeup/Beauty:
My first beauty favorite for the month is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. I picked this up the afternoon before my graduation in a hurry because I needed something with more coverage than my BB cream I normally wear. I chose this one because I had heard great things about Rimmel foundation and because it was the cheapest option. When I got home and applied it, I was blown away by how great it was. It's the same consistency as BB cream, making it super light weight, and has perfect coverage. I got mine at wallgreens, but I'm pretty sure you can get it anywhere in stores and online where makeup is sold.






















My next makeup favorite is the NYX butter gloss in apple strudel. I normally hate lip gloss, but I love this one! It's a beautiful light pink color that stays on a long time and gives off the perfect amount of shine. Another bonus is that it smells like cinnamon apple! I picked this up at Ulta, but you can also find it online and at Target.






















My next beauty favorite for the month of May is the OPI nail polish in Suzi's Hungry Again. It's a really pretty pinky coral color perfect for summer. I got mine in a set with another polish from Sally's Beauty Supplies, but it can be found almost anywhere where OPI is sold.






















I've also been loving the Maybelline studio precise eyeliner. I'm really bad at doing liquid eyeliner to myself, so I thought maybe this pen could help me. I still haven't mastered it yet, but I'm getting pretty close! If you have any tips, please let me know!


















My last May beauty favorite is the Batiste dry shampoo. I'm sure a lot of you have heard about this. There's nothing super special about it, except the fact that it works really well and smells amazing! I'm definitely repurchasing this in the future!
























Miscellaneous Favorites:
My first random May favorite is Ice Breakers gum. I really like this gum because it tastes great and gives you fresh breath (the flavor also lasts for a REALLY long time). Also, I find these little cubes to be the perfect amount. There isn't too much gum that it's not comfortable, but then again it's just enough to blow a pretty decent bubble, which is hard to find in most sticks of gum.
 





















Another random favorite of mine has been this candle. It's from bath and body works and I don't think it's sold any more, but It smells amazing! I got it right after Christmas at their huge semi-annual sale. I just started burning it a bunch and I looooove it. It makes my room smell fresh an clean while also making it smell warm and cozy.






















My next favorite is my Lilly Pulitzer Croakies, or Sunglasses strap. I got them on sale and I think they are super cute and convenient. I use them all the time and you can get yours here. (mine are in the pattern sippin' and trippin', which they no longer sell online)






















My last favorite from May is Shawn Mendes's album Handwritten. I found Shawn through his vines about 2 years ago. I haven't really kept up with him recently, but I knew what a big success he had become. I decided to give his album a listen, and now I'm hooked. I love almost all of the songs, my favorites being Never Be Alone, Stitches, and Aftertaste. This album is super chill and great if you aren't in the mood for loud, really upbeat music. It's basically all acoustic, which i think is unique and different.
























So that's it for my May Favorites! I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope to make this a monthly thing. I will see you all on Thursday with another Thursday Thoughts post (hopefully better than the last one (; )


                                          I love you guys!
                                                                Bridget <3
ps: Follow my instagrams @bridget.greer and @pastelpreppy if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment