Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Finals.

            Finals. AKA the week where almost everyone in your class becomes an antisocial, stressed, and exhausted mess. My finals are starting on Monday of next week and end on Wednesday (also my last day of school!!!!). I am currently studying my butt off while trying to keep up with all of the other homework my teachers are giving us. I guess you could say that this post is a way to procrastinate on my History study guide. The only upside to exams is early release, which is great until you realize that your parents will make you spend the extra time studying (seriously someone please send help I'm drowning in note cards and old Religion class notes). I'm also hoping for my school's announcement that we can show up in sweat pants instead of our regular uniform, but I don't think my teachers are that kind :(. Anyways, I just wanted to give y'all an update and let you know that the main reason i haven't been posting on my instagram as much this week is because of all of this chaos. I wish everyone taking exams and finals good luck and congrats to every one graduating! I hope you enjoyed this short, rambling, post, and I will try my hardest to get another short post up for you guys this weekend!


                                         --- Bridget (The antisocial, stressed out, exhausted mess ;) ) <3


P.S.- You can follow either one of my instagrams if you want! @bridget.greer & @pastelpreppy    

No comments:

Post a Comment